Required Documents for Reporting of New Undergraduate Students for Academic Year 2015
Date: Monday; 29-June-2015
Time: 13.30 hr.
Location: Conference Rm. 314-315, 3rd Fl., Office of the President Bldg., Taling Chan, Bangkok
1. Physical Examination and X-Ray Reports (
2. Naming a Beneficiary for Insurance Policy (
3. Service Request Form of Krungthai Bank (AUTO-IPAC); 4 pages (
4. Parental/Guardian Authorization Form (
5. 6 photos of 1.5-inch size in correct Silpakorn University Uniform (
6. Government ID: 2 photocopies of ID Card (Thai nationality) or 2 photocopies of Passport (Non-Thai nationality)
7. House Registration: 2 photocopies of Parent’s and 2 photocopies of Student's)
8. Academic Records: 2 photocopies of official high school transcript and certificate or 2 photocopies of high school equivalency certificate issued by Ministry of Education, Thailand
9. Other Government-Issued Documents: 2 photocopies of name change certificate (if any)
Document no. 6 to 9 must be "signed" on every page.
Silpakorn University International College opens Monday-Friday from 8.30 - 16.30 hr.
First Day of Semester 1/2015
Bachelor's Degree programs: Monday, August 10th, 2015
Master's and Doctor's Degree programs: Monday, August 17th, 2015